Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

You guys are great.

Thanks to your clicks on this page, I am up to a $7.57 credit on my blogger account. And with breakfast costing just 25 baht ($.90), you have all just fed me my daybreak meal for a week. Currently I am eating a dish called Cow Tom, which is a tasty rice soup with spices, greens, egg and a bit of pork. I really appreciate the breakfast guys.

In the next hour I will be moving into my new place and I am so very excited to get set up. Unfortunately my new place does not yet have the internet hooked up, so I am not sure how often I will be able to post this coming week. The net should be up and running by next week, but I just wanted to give you a heads up. Also, with so many WIFI hot spots around town, I may just find a little coffee shop or bar to dwell in during the interim.


Yesterday, I went back to the bar that did so much damage to me in order to get some lunch and  a bit of the hair of the dog that took me down the night before. Here are few pics of the meal. The lunch consisted of some spicy Tom Yum soup with shrimp and squid, also a few helpings of white rice on the side with a couple of small Singha's to wash it down. This meal was a little more pricy than most. Soup, $2 and two beers $2. Here is a pic of the meal being prepared in the outdoor kitchen of the bar.

Well, that is for this moment. I wish you all the best and wish me luck getting all set up in my new place. I hope to have a few pics of the place up later today.

1 comment:

  1. Good pics so far. What trouble are you going to get into next?

    ReplyDelete