Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011


Well here it is day one of my trip to Chiang Mai. I’ve been up since 6:30 AM Central time and as I write this I am in Seoul Korea at 3:15 AM Central. It has been a long day to say the least and I still must get on another plan from Seoul to Chiang Mai, which will be another five and half hours on a plan.

Sitting here in the airport I hear the voices of all types of languages and now I am hearing a few ladies speaking Thai to one another and thinking to myself that I have a long way to go in learning the local language and dialect. But the only thing that I am concerned with at the moment is that my luggage arrives in Chiang Mai and that I have no issues getting to the bed and breakfast that I am staying. It should be around 10:30 PM Chiang Mai time when I get to the B and B and I am looking forward to just climbing under the covers and getting some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment